100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
If you’re not happy with the service and we can’t make it right, YOU DON’T PAY. Period.
We strive not only to MEET, but to EXCEED your expectations.
WE PRICE OUR SERVICES BY THE SQUARE FOOT! Why? Because it’s fair, honest, and consistent.
It goes against our CODE OF ETHICS to utilize “Bait and Switch” practices. We don’t need to trick you to get your business!
See for yourself!
EXTENDING THE BEAUTY AND LIFE OF YOUR CARPET: A QUICK REFEERENCE GUIDE
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The beauty and life of your carpet depends on the care it receives. Quality carpet that is well-maintained should last 10-15 years. Proper cleaning will keep it looking great for its full lifetime and help improve your indoor air quality. Maintaining your carpet also protects your pocketbook and the environment. The right cleaning helps safeguard your carpet investment by keeping you from having to replace it before its time. That is great news, because it also keeps carpet out of landfills prematurely.
Cleaning your carpet the right way is easier than you think. All it takes is a little knowledge about how to select the right carpet cleaning products and the right way to clean your carpet — from spot and interim cleaning to knowing when to call in the professionals. The CRI Seal of Approval programs helps you easily identify effective carpet cleaning solutions and equipment that clean carpet right the first time, without the fear of faster resoiling, stains reappearing or damage.
Use this handy reference if you have any question about your carpet’s appearance that is not cleaning related: TROUBLESHOOTING COMMON CARPET ISSUES
THREE STEPS FOR PROPER CARPET CARE
Carpet cleaning is just like exercise! If you get into a routine and keep it up, you will see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the right way to clean carpet will help you save time by doing it correctly the first time with products that do the job right from the start. Not only will Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpet clean and looking great:
1. Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
2. Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil quicker.
3. Professionally deep clean your carpets every 12 to 18 months to removed embedded dirt and grime.
STOP DIRT AT THE DOOR
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
1. Use mats—Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
2. Take off your shoes—You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take off his or her shoes before entering your home.
3. Change your air filters—Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the less that fall on the carpet.